TWITTER LANDING PAGE FOR TANGENTRIDER

Thanks for clicking over from Twitter. Here's a bit about me and my various writings.

You can read more about me on the Laura's Writings About Page.

Who is Tangentrider?
I am a 60-something Christian woman, born, raised, and living in Southern California, USA, who's working toward being a renaissance-woman. This quest results in a bit of topical tangentizing. I started blogging in 2002 in order to put my tangentized writings out there for dialogue and critique. Over the years, in an attempt to organize the tangents, I've started several different blogs. Laura's Writings is the most diverse, while the others are a bit more restrained in their variety.

Musings of a peripatetic wannabe sage is a barely thematic journey though my tangentizing mental life. Two types of posts are most common of late. Speculations are are informed guessing in public. They dabble in conjecture. Ponderings are more careful and thorough, flowing from study and reflection. All are foundations for dialogue.

The subjects vary as life varies. For example,
  • Building a Monkey Bar System--a continuing series of posts on educational psychology, systems science, ecclesiology, and spiritual formation.
  • PoliticsETC--a barely beginning series of posts applying whole-life theology to politics and related areas.
  • Emergent--a series of posts discussing and critiquing the emerging church/emergent church/missional church and related topics.
Who in the World Are We?--an ecclesiology blog
Glory-ology--beauty and other reflections of God's glory


I've also self-published my Master of Theology thesis: An Articulation and Evaluation of an Emerging Church Ecclesiology.


Tangentrider on Twitter
On Twitter, I share stuff I think is cool, like stuff I like, comment now and again. Given my nom de plume, there is a healthy dose of randomness.

If you are not already doing so, follow me on Twitter and dialogue there.

Updated March 4, 2019

Subscribe to Musings:
Posts
Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment