THEOLOGICAL WORLDVIEW

Okay, so I'm jumping on the "What's your theological worldview?" bandwagon. I've seen this on so many blogs, I don't even remember where I first saw it, so I've no attribution to give. My first response to this is, "Neo-orthodox? Hmmm." So now I really do need to read Barth this summer. Yup.
You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Neo orthodox


68%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


68%

Emergent/Postmodern


61%

Fundamentalist


54%

Reformed Evangelical


46%

Roman Catholic


39%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


32%

Classical Liberal


29%

Modern Liberal


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 comments:

  1. Go visit mine. I come out Reformed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's probably best that you not mention the results of this survey at school until after you have your Talbot diploma in hand. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bwahaha... actually, we now have a Barth expert on faculty, so I'm in good shape there. It is true, though, that the emergent thing is touchy ground. Funny thing, though, when we had the conversation on campus a few months ago, a number of the CE profs wondered what all the fuss was about. Personally, as an avowed TULIP person, I found the Evangelical Wesleyan/Holiness rating a bit odd. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete