NOTHING AND A BLITZ


DSCF00461
Originally uploaded by LauraS.
I have about 8 hours of work left for 2005. School was over Tuesday. Nothing left but baccalaureate tonight and commencement tomorrow (except for the next degree...yes...I'm nuts). So for the next two weeks I have two priorities. One is illustrated by the picture. That's my coffee mug from Starbucks. I plan on sipping lots of coffee and doing lots of nothing--in the scheduled nothing time.

The other plan is the blitz. The blitz is that process by which one gets the house ready for visitors. Yup. Monday bright and early starts the blitz. After the scheduled blitz time, though, is the scheduled nothing time. Both are necessary. Both are good. But, honestly, the nothing time will be much more enjoyable (though the blitz has better rewards).

It's all about balance.

Tag(s):

No comments:

Post a Comment