OYB FEB 11

I would ask why--given
dry rivers
drowning Egyptians.
ten proofs of deity
the voice
the darkness
the thunder
the lightening
the cloud following
the fire following
--why such dependence on Moses?

...I would ask why, but for my idols...


Exodus 32:1-33:23 ~ Matthew 26:69-27:14
Psalm 33:1-11 ~ Proverbs 8:33-36


OYB Blog: Feb 11


Tag(s):

Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. http://www.esv.org/

2 comments:

  1. I like the poetic responses to the OYB readings. That's really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Honestly, the prose, analytical things were wearing me down and not helping. These "splat poetry" pieces are more natural and very different from seminary stuff.

    ReplyDelete