BIBLE 'TIL I'M DONE: NOV 11

Isaiah 10:1-34

Isaiah 10:14, 20-23
My hand has found like a nest
the wealth of the peoples;
and as one gathers eggs that have been forsaken,
so I have gathered all the earth;
and there was none that moved a wing
or opened the mouth or chirped.
...
In that day the remnant of Israel and the survivors of the house of Jacob will no more lean on him who struck them, but will lean on the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, in truth. A remnant will return, the remnant of Jacob, to the mighty God. For though your people Israel be as the sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will return. Destruction is decreed, overflowing with righteousness. For the Lord GOD of hosts will make a full end, as decreed, in the midst of all the earth.


Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

3 comments:

  1. Is it your own illustrations?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such as they are. I spend a ton of time reading, so my bible reading routine is to read a large chunk, think about it while I draw something within my visual range, and then write a piece of "splat poetry" reflecting the passage.

    ReplyDelete