LEAD STUDENT?

Matthew 23:8-12 ESV
But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ. The greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exal ted.

I came across the above passage while reading the assigned section of Ancient Church as Family. I know that I've read it before, but today it struck me--as in smacked upside the head:

  • What if I'm really a lead student (instead of a teacher)?
  • How does that change teaching?

Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

1 comment: