by David Kinnaman. Baker Books (2007), Hardcover, 256 pages
Think of these as "state-of-the-church" questions.
- How do we portray text-centeredness?
- How do we communicate grace and justice?
- What do we not understand about ourselves as church?
- What is the intended end of our actions?
- WRAP: Are we portraying/considering means as ends?
Tag(s): unchristian david kinnaman church
See CC License
Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. http://www.esv.org/