Disclaimer: I don't measure. Deal.
- Avocados, cubed
- Bananas, cubed
- Grape Tomatoes
- Cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- Pasilla Chilies, roasted and chopped
- Dubliner Cheese, cubed
- Bronco Bob's Tangy Apricot Chipotle Sauce
- Roast Pasilla on over coals (can be done on stove burner, if no coals) until skin is charred and bubbling. Placed roasted chilies in sealed bowl to steam.
- Chop/Cube remaining ingredients.
- Peel chilies and medium chop.
- Mix all ingredients.
- I may try blending the cilantro and a bit of the sauce to make it pesto-esque.
- For my taste, it could stand the addition of another, hotter, chili (not sure which).
- Honestly, not much else, as it was darn tasty.
Tag(s): avocado salad recipes
See CC License