0729 update: buckwheat tea specifiedKey ingredients: cauliflower and oyster
- Caramelized onion, sweet white corn, caraway ground with kosher salt, black tea marinated smoked oyster, and black tea and caraway marinated oven roasted orange cauliflower served over Buckwheat cooked with brewed Lapsang Souchong, a beautiful smoked black tea. FEEDBACK: what it lacked in beauty, it made up for in taste, which was huge.
- Broccoli Rabe steamed with caraway and Assam black tea FEEDBACK:texture was off; the steaming made it tough. Next time, dry pan saute.
- Chopped honeydew melon in lemon syrup FEEDBACK:good, but could have been more lemony.
- Strawberries and Manila Mango in lemon, Assam, and caraway syrup excellent.
- Black tea infused yogurt as a topping for the fruit FEEDBACK:should have pulverized the tea into dust; it was chunky.
Tag(s): foodpairing cooking recipes
See CC License