Scripture provides historical and conceptual context for the relational knowledge of God, community, and self. When a person-to-person encounter with God occurs within this context, the proper result if trust.How does this play out?
- Context: public reading, public proclamation, discussion/dialogue, and encouragement/confrontation.
- Encounter: worship, service, and testimony
- Trust: modeling and correction
- Context: chunk reading, portion study, and intentionality
- Encounter: openness, submission, and readiness
- Trust: self-evaluation and confession
Tag(s): spiritual formation bible study bible reading