- DHA-enhanced eggs
- Kerrygold butter
- Microwave-safe dish (I use a nifty fold down silicone one)
- Something to cover the dish so the food doesn’t spatter
- Microwave oven (may morph the food, I know, but it’s how I cook fresh at work...get over it)
- Line the dish with butter.
- Carefully crack the eggs into the dish: do not break the yolks, as this muffs up the nutrients.
- Cover dish and microwave until the whites begin to solidify (for my machine, this is about one minute).
- Using a spoon or other implement, move the cooked whites nearer to the center, taking care not to break the yolks.
- Cover the dish and cook again until the whites are nearly completely solidified.
- Remove and cover with a cloth to hold in the heat. This allows the eggs to continue cooking for a bit (I let mine sit about another minute, as I prefer over medium for yolk doneness).
Twitter - Facebook