- Beef roast (I used one that 3/4 filled my slow cooker. Can't remember poundage.)
- Good dark ale (I used Trader Joe's Brown Ale)
- Slow cooker
- Marinate the roast by coating it with dry thyme and letting it rest in a sealed bag in the frig for a few days.
- Plop said roast into slow cooker.
- Pour ale over roast.
- Add fresh rosemary.
- Salt to taste (I sprinkle on about a teaspoon of sea salt.)
- Cook on high for an hour, then on low overnight.
---Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.