- Eight Lessons from the life and work of Jack LaLanne I watched Jack LaLanne in my youth. If I’d listened and followed his advice on health, I’d be in much better shape now.
- Twenty-five Ecclesiology Books Worth Considering As I sacked and pillaged Clowney’s The Church this morning, I was reminded of this list of ecclesiology books I made back in 2009. I highly recommend some of the books, like Saucy, Radmacher, Clowney, and Hellerman. Others, which I will not mention here, are recommended for the breadth and alternative perspective they provide. If you’re interested in the doctrine of the church, I recommend you check out the list.
- U.S. maps showing college degrees by county, 1940 to today If you were wondering whether more people have degrees, the answer is yes.
- Things We Say Wrong
- Grains Do Not Like Being Eaten Short and sweet post with a link to an explanatory pdf.
- instant ginger tea no offense to the poster, but can’t one make some wicked ginger tea by shaving off a good bit of fresh ginger and adding hot water?
- Converting Grass into Meat Grass fed meat is not wasteful. On the other hand, it is yummy. (BTW, found this blog just today. I'm quite certain I'll be liking it.)
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.