- Top 10 Probiotic Foods to Add to Your Diet I’m thinking I’ll add miso and tempeh; Kombucha Tea, on the other hand, I’ll need to work up the will. I tried it once and found it...icky. The others are fairly regular in my diet (and yummy too).
- Eat These Carbs to Lose Belly Fat Seriously? Was it the beans and whole grains or the fact that the diet ended up low-glycemic? If low-glycemic, then would not low carb be even more effective? Hmmm.
- Quiz: Are you a moral relativist? I’m consistently not a relativist. How about you?
- Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak has announced a new cabinet This reminds me of the proverbial deck chair arranging.
- Superman role landed by British actor Henry Cavill Is this the downfall of American culture? Nope.
- Belly button bacteria, in full bloom Possibly more than you wanted to know about the fauna and flora on your abdomen.
- ALL CAPS: IS IT EVER OKAY TO USE THEM??? I guess if you’re yelling, or at the very least raising your voice, it’s okay. Otherwise, NO!
- Deepak Chopra Gets Owned. Gotta love genius logic
- Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post I don’t really follow a template, but if I did, Hyatt has a good one.
- The Easiest Way to Learn How to Step Lightly I learned to walk quietly as a child. Some folks find it a bit scary, especially when I show up next to them and they don’t know how or when I arrived. Hehe.
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.