- The Big Picture: A harrowing, historic week in Egypt Remember to pray.
- What kind of coffee are you drinking (and how do you brew it)? Trader Joes Dark, brewed in my own French Filter manner: put grounds in carafe, add properly temped water, let sit (covered with an insulating towel) for four minutes, filter through a gold filter, add organic heavy cream, and enjoy. Sheer morning bliss.
- Kurt Harris visits the Paleo Solution
- Ramen Yamadaya in Torrance The reviewer calls the broth “liquid pork.” I’m game!
- Do You Republish other People’s Content? You’ll Want to Read This I don’t republish others’ content, but I know of at least one person who republishes mine. So to you scrapers: it looks like Google in on to you.
- 10 Natural Remedies for Kidney Stones I don’t have them, but it’s worth a look if you’ve had trouble with kidney stones.
- Nutrition Cheat Sheet Elegant summary of primal/paleo/whateveryoucallit--the way I’m trying to eat.
- Perfect Health Diet: Weight Loss Version I’ll be reading this over to work past the blasted plateau I’ve been dwelling on for much too long.
- Cars abandoned in the snow along Chicago’s Lake Shore Drive If either parent was still alive, I would thank them profusely for moving to California.
- A is for Amy who fell down the stairs: A morbid, illustrated alphabet poem This was too good to pass up, so I bought a copy (using AP’s link). Give me a little $ love and buy a copy using my link. :-)
--- Twitter - Facebook,
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.