- Readers, Reading, Readability I use Readability for printing clean, distraction-free, properly sized web pages. Works wonders.
- Five Strategies That Make It Easier to Say “No” Good summary of the skill. Once I started graduate school in earnest, I needed to learn this lesson. Sometimes it is difficult, like when I had to turn down a ministry leader at church multiple times because said person thought everyone should participate in this particular ministry and would not take no for an answer. My final answer was no. Said person was not happy. Oh well.
- What kind of commenter are you on Facebook? A flowchart Handy and humorous.
- How to cook spinach Nice, short, and clear instructions. Now I’m hungry.
- Shocking PSA Ads Target Sugar Makes me glad I got off soda and fruit juice. Wow.
- The perfect Frankengrain Okay, so maybe my periodic quesadilla (American cheese melted in a flour tortilla in an oven by The Talon...it’s yummy) IS a really bad choice. Darn. Hmmm, I wonder if this can be primalized?? Anyone?
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.