Maybe I've just gone out for coffee: a blogger's vacation?

I guess one could call it an extended coffee break, this blog silence. Fact is, I've no clear notion of the cause behind the silence. Could be that I'm in a phase of input since the purchase of a Kindle (it's amazing how many books you can get through: cool). Could be my writing has gone to other venues (I'm journaling through Artist's Way). Could be summer vacation mindset, who knows.

On the other hand, school starts next week (two more terms of coursework in the Ph.D.) and I certainly hope to have something to say. We'll see.

What have you been up to this summer?

--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment