- Mounce on The singular-plural "you" problem: personally, I'd go for y'all. It would make biblical interpretation much clearer.
- The Secret Life of Plankton (video): a bit of context for that next fish dinner. Nice.
- 9 World-Tilting Truths: God's view is the proper worldview; every other worldview is inadequate (AKA, wrong).
- Why do Americans vote on Tuesdays? Let's just say the reason is now wholly inadequate. I think I'd go for weekend voting. You?
- A conversation with a 108-year-old piano-playing Holocaust-surviving optimist: Reminds me of the hopeful, holocaust-informed psychology of Viktor Frankl in Man's Search for Meaning.
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.