- Not A Shred Of Intelligence: Reading informational signs is a crucial skill all of us should hone and practice--especially when we're trying to finish something at the last minute. Seriously.
- Spring Cleaning at Google: They are clearing out some apps, etc. Is yours there?
- America Hates Los Angeles: The writer speculates that it's our freeway naming protocol. Whatever.
- Breakdowns and delays plague Metro Blue Line: One cost of deferred maintenance
- Famous People Who Have Failed (YouTube)
- 5 historical misconceptions corrected: I liked the Vomitoria best.
- How to tell if a guy is actually cool: works to evaluate any person's coolness. I fail. Miserably.
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.