- Montaigne on Education (Cohen) : "Learn in context; question authority; be curious about all manner of experience; exercise body as well as mind; learn not by rote but by doing; engage with things rather than with words"
- The Commonplace Book: I am certain we have amazing tools to do this today and have similar serendipitous results. The problem does not lay in our tools, but in ourselves.
- The Earth Is Crammed with Heaven: Four Guideposts to Reading and Teaching the Song of Songs: The Song of Songs is a 1) song, 2) about human love, 3) in the Bible, 4) written to give wisdom. Indeed.
- How to Write a Theological Paper, by John M. Frame: "The thrust should not be a summary of your research (that would be an 'expository' paper) but your own creative response to your research."
- Old Torrance Coffee and Tea: I love my 3 shots of espresso with a splash of half and half. Good stuff.
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.