A tiny lack of other awareness OR look past your own face!


As I ate breakfast over a research article this morning in the Biola Cafe, I could not help noticing the two students sitting just in front of me. When they first came in, she set her backpack and purse on the table. After he gathered his food, he set it in the middle of the aisle. When she came back with her food, she left it there. Once during the meal, she reached down and I thought, "She's going to clear the aisle," but she picked up her purse, retrieved something, and promptly tossed it back into the middle of the aisle.

I don't want to be one of "those" adults, but really? In the aisle?

--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment