Green in Orange - not that one

The Orange and the  Green is (apparently) a song about the troubles between orange (Protestant) and green (Catholic) in Northern Ireland. While the troubles have been on my mind lately, it being Saint Paddy's Day this past Sunday, that's not what I mean today. Sorry for the bait and switch, but this is rather stream of consciousness (which surely says something about my consciousness).

I'm speaking of my lovely morning green beverage, carried in a glass water bottle from Lifefactory:


Yum.

By the way, all the links to companies/organizations are simply spreading the love; I get nothing save warm feelings.

--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Musings of a peripatetic wannabe-sage by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..

No comments:

Post a Comment