WHICH THEOLOGIAN?

I am quite pleased with my result. I love Anselm (especially Cur Deus Homo) and I'm beginning to love Barth.


You scored as Anselm. Anselm is the outstanding theologian of the medieval period.He sees man's primary problem as having failed to render unto God what we owe him, so God becomes man in Christ and gives God what he is due. You should read 'Cur Deus Homo?'

Anselm


73%

Karl Barth


73%

John Calvin


60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher


60%

Jonathan Edwards


47%

Charles Finney


47%

Martin Luther


40%

Jürgen Moltmann


40%

Paul Tillich


27%

Augustine


27%

Which theologian are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

5 comments:

  1. I came out as Barth. Are you surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came out as Calvin. Normally I would argue such an obviously false quiz, but God foreknew the result, so I guess I'll just accept it as his sovereign will :-)

    Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Ann... a bit, I was thinking Calvin (but then I'm the five-pointer, eh)

    To temujin, indeed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, our Calvin and Anselm scores are the similar/same at 73%. It's just my Barth and Edwards scores are 80%+. I probably just more absolutist than you and of course, less touchy/feely.

    ReplyDelete