TRAGEDY SUCKS and GOD IS GOOD: act two

act one

Yesterday more than 600 people came to celebrate the life and mourn the death of Connie. The memorial lasted about four hours (that's just the service) with food after. I have been to many funerals and memorial services, but I have never been to one where someone's life touched so many so deeply. One thing her father said in his remembrance was that Connie packed more into her 39 years than most people pack into a lifetime. I must say, I believe it.

People remembered her as servant, adventurer, listener, friend, wife, cousin, sister, daughter, teacher, and the list goes on. God was glorified by this woman's life. That is certain.

Of one thing I am sad... that I did not get to know her better. I believe my life is less than it could have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment