OYB: JAN 28

OYB Blog: Jan 28
Exodus 5:22-7:25 ~ Matthew 18:21-19:12 ~ Psalm 23:1-6 ~ Proverbs 5:22-23

Exodus 6:7
I will take you to be my people, and I will be your God, and you shall know that I am [Yahweh] your God, who has brought you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
The promise
The Name
and it is enough
from himself
from the faith of few
Yahweh acts
his people will know
his not-people will know
His Name
His promise

Psalm 23:1-3
[Yahweh] is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures.
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul.
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for his name's sake.


Tag(s):

“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment