OYB: FEB 12

Once again Sunday is a check in day. I don't have very much pondering time on Sundays; it's a day of doing. I changed my means of reading this weekend. I had been reading the paper book, but with school starting, the book became a weight I was not willing to carry. To lighten my load, I bought the palm reader and One Year Bible from Laridian. I already use MyBible, so this was a gimme. It's light and handy so far.

I'll return to splat poetry on the 'morrow.

Exodus 34:1-35:9 ~ Matthew 27:15-31
Psalm 33:12-22 ~ Proverbs 9:1-6

OYB Blog: Feb 12

Tag(s):

Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment