I'M BACK...

Well, after six days drinking iced tea, reading books, eating well, painting a picnic table, repairing a patio table, updating an address sign, watching fauna and flora and fireworks, studying scripture, sleeping outside, taking pictures, and doing lots of sitting around, I'm back.

Aren't ya glad?

It was a bit warm, but the patio umbrellas did their job. I took 370 pictures, the majority of which will be posted in flickr once I go over them and do some adjusting and cropping.

I have posts to post (on ecclesiology, doing theology, a C-movie called Mesa of Lost Women, fireworks pix, vacation, and who knows what else), but they are currently in pen and ink--strange, eh--so they'll need to be typed in. And honestly, right now I need sleep.

Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment