HEALTH HABITS 081206

DSCF17291

Well, I had my physical. Cholesterol needs a bit of work:

HDL: 46
LDL: 147 (borderline high)
Tryglycerides: 191 (borderline high)
Total cholesterol: 231 (borderline high)


Obviously, I need to increase the veges, flax, and oily fish...oats are already near daily (I have mine with no sugar or butter, but with sun dried tomatoes and raisins...don't go "ick" until you try...remember, oats are a grain!).

Other blood work is normal.

Stil reading DSCF17241.

Still walking 30 minutes five days a week.

Need to lose weight, too, but I'm not emotionally prepared to post that on the internet.

...more later...

Related post(s): HEALTH HABITS DISCIPLINE


Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment