DUTY, APATHY, AND ZEAL--lectio one

10-minute lectio divina

--the readings

the thinking
  • zeal for holiness...explosive
  • zeal for service...fervent
the writing
I've been in ruts before. For a while, the tracks are comforting. I know them. Then, slowly or suddenly, I notice things beyond my reach. I notice that what I feel is not comfort. Is it apathy? Am I dutiful or habitized?

I am in this place now. I see beyond the rut and the view is amazing, but I am stuck and I am not sure how to get unstuck, except to declare it and agree with God that it is wrong.
Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment