- What are the benefits of existence as an official ministry of the local church? What are the risks?
- What are the benefits of existence as a non-official ministry of the local church? What are the risks?
- How does one decide whether to remain official or go non-official?
- If going non-official means being perceived as unrelated to the local faith community, what theological issues come into play? What are the parameters for such a decision?
- Given that there are both theological and political/administrative issues involved, how does one weight these issues?
- Which criteria should carry the most weight?
- If population size a factor in keeping a ministry official, how much weight should it carry?
I'm sure there's more, but that's it for now.
See CC License
Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. http://www.esv.org/