STUCK IN TRAFFIC...SORT OF


Two unrelated power outages are causing 20 minutes delays on parts of the Metro Green Line this morning, according to Metropolitan Transportation Authority spokesman Rick Jager. (Daily Breeze)
So, I arrived at my first train station around 6:30 and finally left for Norwalk around 7:30. Honestly, the trains run quite well nearly all of the time, so no complaints here. Most folks were calm. Some were confused. The metro sheriffs were helpful. And, to top it all, the weather was lovely. Once the train came, it was wall to wall people--but I was at the first station, which means I was able to sit: albeit, with a large woman's abdomen resting upon my shoulder at times (that was a bit uncomfortable). It's a darn site better than being stuck in traffic...at least in my opinion. Tag(s): See CC License “Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment