QUESTIONS RAISED--unChristian pp 121-152

unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity... and Why It Matters
by David Kinnaman. Baker Books (2007), Hardcover, 256 pages


My Christian bubble is fairly complete. I live in a Christian household, minister in a Christian church, work at a Christian university, and commute in a Christian travel-bubble called homework. I want to want to break out, yet I do not yet want to break out. What holds me back? I am not sure, but some of it feels like fear and some like misplaced priority.

  • What is the extent of your bubble?
  • What is keeping you from breaking out?

Tag(s):

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment