Laura's Writings: NT soak

Laura's Writings: NT soak

I cannot believe the NT Soak is over--this multi-week, whole-church project. I don't know how many made to to the end. I don't know what God will do with it--I do know he will do something if we obediently hear.

I have heard from a little bird that the Book of Psalms is next on the agenda for TFB. For me, the next thing is 22 weeks in Psalm 119, one octet per week. I have yet to decide how this will be reflected on this blog; we shall see. As for the process itself, I am excited. I am approaching Psalm 119 as teacher of meditation--meaning it will teach me. The goal is that I might be able to teach others more adequately the importance and means of meditation on Scripture.

If you would like to join me on this journey, please declare this in the comments.

Start date: September 15, 2008
End date: February 13, 2009

Related posts: Psalm119 tag

No comments:

Post a Comment