- I live in a hostile environment (every food establishment and machine on campus is full of poison junk food and useless carbs).
- I'm out of touch with my survival drive.
Some initial thoughts on responding to each:
- Hostile environment
- Improve information flows (internal and external), seeking better quality and faster delivery.
- Make small changes, as larger changes can cause the system to go wonky.
- Survival drive
- Perform regular praxis, reflecting on chosen inputs and the physical-mental-spiritual responses.
- Learn to thoughtfully leverage instinct. (What's behind that yearning for Cool Ranch Doritos?)
Still in progress...
History of Life: A Very Short Introduction
Thinking in Systems: A Primer
Twitter - Facebook