- context: 42:21-25 Yahweh exercises just wrath against sinning, rebellious, disobedient Israel.
- 43:1-7 Yahweh commands Israel to not fear despite impending judgment, for he is their present, redemptive God and he will restore his people.
- 43:8-13 Yahweh, the only God and Savior, chose Israel to be his witnesses and chosen servant. 
- 43:14-21 Yahweh, Redeemer, Israel's Holy One, Lord of all, Creator and King of Israel, overthrows Babylon, commands Israel to think in a new way, forgetting the old and looking toward the new thing Yahweh is doing.
- 43:22-24 Despite promised redemption, chosen status, and the new thing Yahweh is doing, Israel burdens Yahweh with sins and iniquities rather than blessing him with sacrifices and offerings.
- 43:25-28 Yahweh, Israel's Redeemer, calls Israel to take him to court and let the evidence of corporate sin show the punishment as just.
Twitter - Facebook