- ~2 cups Mixed spring greens
- 1/2 cup Vinegar-pickled Peppers and Onion (I used red Yellow Onion, Bell Pepper, and a Poblano)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 lb Burger w/ Goat Cheese
- Oil of your choice to taste
Pickled Peppers and Onion
- Trim and slice peppers and onions into 1/4 inch by 2 inch strips
- Cover with boiling mixture of vinegar, water, and spices of your choosing
- Allow to sit at least 12 hours before eating.
- Mix 2 pounds of grass-fed ground beef, 2 eggs, 1 cup of goat cheese (crumbled).
- Allow to rest.
- Form five patties
- Bake at 400 F until done.
Twitter - Facebook