- 1 can organic pumpkin
- 1 bottle Ayinger Ur-Weisse
- 1 T chili paste (homemade from Ancho, Guajiollo, and Chipotle)
- 1/2 c dry roasted, unsalted almonds, ground
- 1 t Celtic sea salt
- 3 range-fed, air-cooled whole chicken legs
- 1 sweet potatoes, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 T coconut oil
- Place coconut oil, sweet potato, and chicken legs in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients and blend with a whisk.
- Pour liquid over ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cook on high for three hours or until done.
- Makes three substantial, and yummy, meals.
Twitter - Facebook