- 2 lbs Tilapia in 1 inch chunks
- 2 bunches Asparagus, trimmed and chopped in 1 inch bits
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 t Sea salt
- 1/4 c Cider vinegar
- 1/2 T Coconut oil
- Sprinkle salt and vinegar on Tilapia and let sit.
- To a hot pan with coconut oil, add sliced mushrooms. Stir until they begin to brown.
- Add asparagus bits to mushrooms and reduce heat. Cook until slightly crunchy.
- While the veges are cooking, saute Tilapia over medium heat, until just done. Be careful not to over cook. No one likes tough fish.
- When veges and fish are done, toss and serve or pack in zip top bags for lunches.
Twitter - Facebook