Curried Salad with Burger and Egg

Ingredients
  • 2c Mixed salad greens
  • 1/4 c Raw turnip, julienned
  • 1/4 c Barely steamed butternut squash, julienned
  • 5 Grape tomatoes, whole
  • 1 Nearly perfect boiled egg, rough chop
  • 1 bunless burger, with usual fixings (lettuce, tomato, onion; I chopped these up)
  • 1/2 t The Spice Hunter Organic Curry Seasoning
  • 1 T Extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 T mango salsa (I retrieved mine from the diner on campus; looks like it had mango, onion, chili?)
How
  1. I pre-mixed the salad greens, turnip, and squash, placing in a zip top bag and sucking out as much air as I could (this keeps the veges fresher, longer: I bagged these Sunday night and still fresh and crispy Friday).
  2. Sprinkle curry powder in bag, seal, and shake to coat greens and veges.
  3. Add salsa and chopped burger veges to the bag; toss to mix.
  4. Place in dish (I used the to-go box that contained the bun-less burger).
  5. Slice egg and crumble burger patty; place on top of salad.
  6. Drizzle olive oil.
  7. Enjoy
---
Twitter - Facebook
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment