- Critics say top-rated Chinese education system has a flaw Let’s go for creativity without neglecting knowledge and wisdom.
- A mother chimpanzee reacts to the death of her baby I’m not sure what she’s doing, but it certainly shows connection.
- “Learningful” Conversations: The Value of Exchanges with Colleagues Linking this for future reference (my dissertation may end up being on faculty coalitions and the collegial outcomes), but also because it’s an important topic. We need to spend more time conversing and less time chatting (not that anything’s wrong with chatting).
- Pair Uses Crowd-Sourcing to Track the Missing in Egypt If it’s true, that’s an awesome use of social media.
- Pet Detective: A Dog that Sniffs Out Colon Cancer It’s a bit strange, but awfully cool. Unfortunately, it’s also awfully expensive.
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.