- Demonstrating earthquake liquefaction in a wheelbarrow Makes me wish the bedrock was a might bit closer where I live. Eek.
- The simple two-step process
- 1. Gather
- 2. Prune
- Pork is no longer the other white meat. Agreed. Especially since I’ve had pork from happy, foraging piggies: their flesh is brown, not white. I miss pork from foraging piggies.
- What is a commentary? This is a great definition of a commentary. I wish I’d heard something like this early in my seminary career (I was a bit of a Bible-only elitist--a very arrogant and obnoxious position, btw).
- Baddest bass and cello playing you ever heard Cool technique. If I were a better cellist, I’d copy it for sure, but alas.
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.