“Eat Like A Predator, Not Like Prey”: Paleo In Six Easy Steps, A Motivational Guide - GNOLLS.ORG

“Eat Like A Predator, Not Like Prey”: Paleo In Six Easy Steps, A Motivational Guide

I just heard a podcast with J. Stanton on Latest in Paleo (a great podcast, by the way)! I've been falling off the paleo wagon of late and my skin, joints, and bloating tell the tale. I am officially back on the wagon.

I begin tonight with a mess of Brussels sprouts and a hunk of Top Sirloin.


---Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm with you time to jump back on the primal bandwagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoping for the guts to do strict for at least a couple of weeks. Too many cheats have resulted in a return of some autoimmune stuff I had been rid. IOW, I wouldn't mind a fellow traveler, ya know?

    ReplyDelete