The view from here: The same and different

Every course changes me, mostly with barely discernible subtlety. The course this past week, Introduction to Spiritual Formation, may be one of those; only time will tell.

What I do know today is that the usual rehearsal of tasks, reviewed upon waking was turned upward. This is not my normal practice (which has much in common with a deer in the headlights). I know that the book for review, the projects for the doctoral portfolio, and the final paper for the class are somehow connected. I know that waiting for the bus today provides time for meditation.

I know that things are the same and different. I know that I like it.

--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment