- Here comes the sun: Nasa cameras catch spectacular solar flare: creation is awesome, in both the nifty and scary ways.
- Ripped from the context--"This president has brought us out of the dark and into the light": Um, no. That notion ONLY applies to the Messiah, Jesus. Further, Rasmussen's Presidential Tracking indicates that most Americans are very far from anything like agreement.
- LAUSD grade requirements may make graduation tougher: Good! As long as quality teaching is allowed to flourish. "Passing" with a D does nothing to prepare a student for college or life.
- LAX English: Short. Simple. Clear. That's how instructions should read.
- The making of Thunderbirds: I think I need to buy a DVD set of Thunderbirds.
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.