- chunks of banana (about 1 to 1.5 inches)
- bacon of your choice (I like thick cut)
- tooth picks
- Cut bananas.
- Wrap bacon around banana chunk.
- Secure by piercing open end of bacon with toothpick.
- Fry over medium head until bacon is crisp.
- Drain on a paper towel.
This same procedure can be used for any fruit or vege. Be creative and experiment.
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Laura's Writings by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.