- Tin Roof Bistro: I love this place, but I don't know if I've had the burger.
- Green Peas: I've never heard of this one, but the reviews and the name intrigue me.
- Oh My Burger: Close to home and has rave reviews. It's on the list.
- Fabulous Burgers No. 1: This is my go-to charburger joint. They also have amazing carne asada tacos and always have horchata on hand.
- In-N-Out Burgers: Simple. Fresh. Good.
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Musings of a peripatetic wannabe-sage by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..