Assumption: Human connections are necessary for individual and communal health.
- Why are they necessary? Humans are simultaneously individual and communal.
- When are they necessary? Throughout life, both temporal and eternal. Therefore, needing each other is not part of our brokenness; it is part of our very nature.
- What form is necessary? Embodied presence. We always need in-person connections, though not all connections need be in-person.
- Who needs connections? All humans, regardless of age, status, etc. require connections for health.
- How do connections work? I don't know...yet.
--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Musings of a peripatetic wannabe-sage by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..