Going with the flow or striving against the tide?

I'm not very far into my dissertation, but I can already see the effects of tiredness and stress on output. There are days when I just can't work. I try to do a little something even then, just to keep forming habits. I keep reminding myself that it's a long process, that I work full time, and that I have time. But there is a fear that the tired days will begin to be more common than the motivated days. Still, some days I do think it's best to set the books aside and play a game on my Android.

A view of the Pacific Ocean, looking south toward Palos Verdes



--- Twitter - Facebook
(C) Laura Springer
Creative Commons License
Musings of a peripatetic wannabe-sage by Laura Springer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License..

No comments:

Post a Comment