OFF TO RESURGENCE

Before this morning, I would have called it a retreat, but I don't think I want to retreat anymore:

Retreat: The process of going backward or receding from a position or condition gained.

Resurgence: 1. A continuing after interruption; a renewal. 2. A restoration to use, acceptance, activity, or vigor; a revival.

And I will not be silent
I will not be quiet anymore


Pray for the tfb college group, that God would grab us by the cheeks and turn our faces to gaze upon his face. We're off to Lake Arrowhead.

defs via the free dictionary

See CC License


“Unless otherwise noted Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version, copyright © 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a division of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” http://www.esv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment