TODAY IS THE LONGEST FRIDAY

If this were last week, I'd be enjoying a lovely meal at Il Fornaio just about now. But short Fridays are over, signaling the end of summer and the near beginning of the fall term. New students and their parents have arrived and the remainder of the students will arrive (maybe) by Wednesday with the official start date.

Mind you, I am ready (mostly) for school to start. It's going to be a great semester: I'm studying Theology of Gender in Life and Ministry (I think that is the title...pesky abbreviations) and I'm researching and writing my thesis.

But, like I said, last week, I'd be in Manhattan Beach, enjoying amazing Italian food with good friends (him, him, her, and whoever else came any particular Friday), and relaxing.

Tag(s):

See CC License

No comments:

Post a Comment